If your post content, signatures, profile images, etc. are disruptive and impact our clients' enjoyment of our community we may ask you to refrain from such actions or revoke your access to this community.
When posting any Contributions, you agree:
- to only post Contributions that are relevant to the issues discussed on the Website;
- to represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
- not to post Contributions for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- not to post Contributions that are inappropriate having regard to the purpose and objectives of the Website;
- not to abuse, harass or threaten others;
- not to make defamatory or libellous comments;
- not to post any Contributions that are unlawful, fraudulent, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive;
- not to use obscene, insulting, provocative, racist, sexist, homophobic, hateful or other offensive language;
- not to post Contributions on the Website that you have copied from someone else;
- not to post Contributions that would bring us, or the Website, into disrepute;
- not to post anything relating to any ongoing legal investigation or ongoing legal proceedings anywhere in the world; and
- that no compensation will be paid to you in consideration for your Contributions.
No commercial use
- You must not use the Website for commercial purposes, including to:
- advertise or promote any business, products, services or procedures; or
- solicit customers,
- whether for yourself or on behalf of someone else.